Fusion Insurance has launched a campaign intended to raise awareness among brokers and their clients about ways to prevent or reduce employers' liability (EL) claims.
The virtual insurer has identified some simple risk-management and claims-handling measures which it feels can prevent accidents in the first place; and, if they do occur, keep claims costs under control.
Some of the advice includes:
- Choosing an insurance advisor and provider that will work in partnership with you to reduce and
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022