In 1997, a £5,000 loan intended for a new kitchen became seed capital for a start-up broking firm in Horsforth, West Yorkshire. Eleven years later, Romero Insurance Brokers - the brokerage that almost never was - is embarking on the next stage of its development with aggressive growth targets seemingly of another era. So what gives it the right to be so confident?
"We carry no debt, and from the point of view of current economic conditions, this is a fantastic place to be," declares Simon Mabb, t
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do