Xchanging, the business processing services company, has appointed Mark Thompson as managing director of claims services. Mr Thompson joins Xchanging from PricewaterhouseCoopers where he built a claims preparation and loss management business. Most recently he has been the partner in charge of the Asia Pacific insurance claims and advisory division located in Sydney. He previously held managing director and operations director positions within various claims/loss adjusting businesses, having
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017