Stress levels in the workplace are at an all time high, making employers more vulnerable than ever to mental illness incapacity claims.
This was the verdict which came out of an event, hosted by corporate healthcare intermediary, The Jelf Group and employment law specialists TLT Solicitors.
The workshop, which was attended by 30 major companies, including Orange and Intel, was initially established to highlight the importance of teamwork between legal and HR departments in adopting a proactive
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties