Stress levels in the workplace are at an all time high, making employers more vulnerable than ever to mental illness incapacity claims.
This was the verdict which came out of an event, hosted by corporate healthcare intermediary, The Jelf Group and employment law specialists TLT Solicitors.
The workshop, which was attended by 30 major companies, including Orange and Intel, was initially established to highlight the importance of teamwork between legal and HR departments in adopting a proactive
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal