Stress levels in the workplace are at an all time high, making employers more vulnerable than ever to mental illness incapacity claims.
This was the verdict which came out of an event, hosted by corporate healthcare intermediary, The Jelf Group and employment law specialists TLT Solicitors.
The workshop, which was attended by 30 major companies, including Orange and Intel, was initially established to highlight the importance of teamwork between legal and HR departments in adopting a proactive
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover