Insuring kit cars - the specialist vehicles home-assembled out of a cocktail of new components and reclaimed parts from donor cars - seems to offer attractive business opportunities for both brokers and insurers.
Risks benefit from low mileage and careful, enthusiastic drivers, and, historically, the sector has tended to avoid the cycles of the general motor market. Kit-car enthusiasts, however, make for a special breed of client which does not suffer indifferent service gladly, if at all, an
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData