Broker Chapman and Stacey has created a wholesale schemes division and launched a new excess of loss liability product underwritten by QBE. The new product will be aimed at the contractor market, where the primary layer is written on a per capita basis and has a minimum premium of £100, which will reduce to £50 for a short period, single-contract risk.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa