Broker Chapman and Stacey has created a wholesale schemes division and launched a new excess of loss liability product underwritten by QBE. The new product will be aimed at the contractor market, where the primary layer is written on a per capita basis and has a minimum premium of £100, which will reduce to £50 for a short period, single-contract risk.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers