Broker Chapman and Stacey has created a wholesale schemes division and launched a new excess of loss liability product underwritten by QBE. The new product will be aimed at the contractor market, where the primary layer is written on a per capita basis and has a minimum premium of £100, which will reduce to £50 for a short period, single-contract risk.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed