Norwich Union (NU) Risk Services is hosting seminars for brokers on the implications of the new Working at Height Regulations, which are due to come into force early 2005. The seminars will be held at Bristol, 13 January; Manchester, 3 February; Darlington 22 February; Glasgow, 3 March; Newbury, 19 April and Solihull, 29 June. To attend, please visit www.nu-riskservices.co.uk or call 0500 559977.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto