Norwich Union (NU) Risk Services is hosting seminars for brokers on the implications of the new Working at Height Regulations, which are due to come into force early 2005. The seminars will be held at Bristol, 13 January; Manchester, 3 February; Darlington 22 February; Glasgow, 3 March; Newbury, 19 April and Solihull, 29 June. To attend, please visit www.nu-riskservices.co.uk or call 0500 559977.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda