While some brokers are clued-up about premium finance, others are still content to use insurers' payment-by-installment schemes. But it really is worth the time and trouble to investigate premium funding from an outside provider.
Using a finance house can have several advantages for both broker and client - provided the broker bears a few basic principles in mind.
Premium funders advise the best strategy is to integrate finance into the sales proposition right from the start. Simon Moran, sale
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income