While some brokers are clued-up about premium finance, others are still content to use insurers' payment-by-installment schemes. But it really is worth the time and trouble to investigate premium funding from an outside provider.
Using a finance house can have several advantages for both broker and client - provided the broker bears a few basic principles in mind.
Premium funders advise the best strategy is to integrate finance into the sales proposition right from the start. Simon Moran,
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018