While some brokers are clued-up about premium finance, others are still content to use insurers' payment-by-installment schemes. But it really is worth the time and trouble to investigate premium funding from an outside provider.
Using a finance house can have several advantages for both broker and client - provided the broker bears a few basic principles in mind.
Premium funders advise the best strategy is to integrate finance into the sales proposition right from the start. Simon Moran, sale
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa