At least two thirds of UK risk managers will not be regulated when new rules for intermediaries come into force next year. This follows concessions made by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in its discussions with Airmic which represents 1,000 risk managers in the UK.
Outside of three sectors where special circumstances will apply - financial services, construction and property - only a handful of companies expect their risk managers to be regulated.
According to a survey of Airmic member
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022