Entrepreneurial spirit seems to be the trait to have in the current challenging broker market. The winner of the young broker award will most certainly have shown an ample supply of this spirit, but is also expected to demonstrate talent, drive and flair - which is why this award is so highly regarded. So, it is no surprise then that this year's winner of the Young Broker of the Year award has not only set up his own business, but has also managed to display an impressive array of achievements.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018