Entrepreneurial spirit seems to be the trait to have in the current challenging broker market. The winner of the young broker award will most certainly have shown an ample supply of this spirit, but is also expected to demonstrate talent, drive and flair - which is why this award is so highly regarded. So, it is no surprise then that this year's winner of the Young Broker of the Year award has not only set up his own business, but has also managed to display an impressive array of achievements.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa