The claims sector of the insurance market is facing an impending crisis in recruitment, industry experts have warned.
The warning, voiced at the CII Conference in Glasgow, suggested that an image problem, combined with unattractive salaries, has resulted in a dearth in the quality and quantity of potential candidates searching for employment in claims.
Bob Foster, claims director at Brit Insurance, said the claims division was the most important part of any insurance company and that the secto
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover