The claims sector of the insurance market is facing an impending crisis in recruitment, industry experts have warned.
The warning, voiced at the CII Conference in Glasgow, suggested that an image problem, combined with unattractive salaries, has resulted in a dearth in the quality and quantity of potential candidates searching for employment in claims.
Bob Foster, claims director at Brit Insurance, said the claims division was the most important part of any insurance company and that the
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed