The claims sector of the insurance market is facing an impending crisis in recruitment, industry experts have warned.
The warning, voiced at the CII Conference in Glasgow, suggested that an image problem, combined with unattractive salaries, has resulted in a dearth in the quality and quantity of potential candidates searching for employment in claims.
Bob Foster, claims director at Brit Insurance, said the claims division was the most important part of any insurance company and that the secto
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa