Millions of people, an estimated three quarters of the national workforce, face stress at work daily. Each of us copes in different ways.
You may dread the dawn of another working day or else look forward to the adrenaline rush that comes with pressure. You relish competition, impress the boss and get on, or perhaps succumb to the stress with lacklustre performance and absenteeism.
Stress, as an illness, has been a hot employment topic for more than a decade, and often over-hyped. A few high p
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies