Millions of people, an estimated three quarters of the national workforce, face stress at work daily. Each of us copes in different ways.
You may dread the dawn of another working day or else look forward to the adrenaline rush that comes with pressure. You relish competition, impress the boss and get on, or perhaps succumb to the stress with lacklustre performance and absenteeism.
Stress, as an illness, has been a hot employment topic for more than a decade, and often over-hyped. A few high
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures