Millions of people, an estimated three quarters of the national workforce, face stress at work daily. Each of us copes in different ways.
You may dread the dawn of another working day or else look forward to the adrenaline rush that comes with pressure. You relish competition, impress the boss and get on, or perhaps succumb to the stress with lacklustre performance and absenteeism.
Stress, as an illness, has been a hot employment topic for more than a decade, and often over-hyped. A few high p
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say