Brokers have cause to be both delighted and concerned at the smoke signals emanating from the recent Airmic conference, which took place in June.
First the good news. Risk managers - at least those who use brokers - think you do a good job, according to a survey conducted at the conference.
In response to the question: 'Over the past year, how do you rate your main broker's performance?', 88% replied 'good' or 'very good' for 'overall service' and 'cover achieved relative to market'. Some 82%
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson