Brokers have cause to be both delighted and concerned at the smoke signals emanating from the recent Airmic conference, which took place in June.
First the good news. Risk managers - at least those who use brokers - think you do a good job, according to a survey conducted at the conference.
In response to the question: 'Over the past year, how do you rate your main broker's performance?', 88% replied 'good' or 'very good' for 'overall service' and 'cover achieved relative to market'. Some 82%
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth