The Halesowen-based office of insurance intermediary Johnston Park McAndrew (JPM) will soon become a paperless environment. JPM decided to make the move last summer in a bid to become more efficient in distributing information to potential and existing clients - a condition of its January 2005 Financial Services Authority registration. The firm converted all files into electronic format by using Insurecom's Tam software, transaction and day filing systems with a multi-page scanner.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa