The Halesowen-based office of insurance intermediary Johnston Park McAndrew (JPM) will soon become a paperless environment. JPM decided to make the move last summer in a bid to become more efficient in distributing information to potential and existing clients - a condition of its January 2005 Financial Services Authority registration. The firm converted all files into electronic format by using Insurecom's Tam software, transaction and day filing systems with a multi-page scanner.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed