The Halesowen-based office of insurance intermediary Johnston Park McAndrew (JPM) will soon become a paperless environment. JPM decided to make the move last summer in a bid to become more efficient in distributing information to potential and existing clients - a condition of its January 2005 Financial Services Authority registration. The firm converted all files into electronic format by using Insurecom's Tam software, transaction and day filing systems with a multi-page scanner.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers