Select and Protect, the provider of general insurance products to the financial services market, has revealed it will be targeting the schemes and affinity market.
After launching its affinity partnership programme in February, Select and Protect said it wanted to broaden its product range and distribution model in order to accommodate other routes to market.
As part of the next phase of its 'Elements' proposition, the provider said intermediaries, networks, affinity and non-financial partners wil
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income