Select and Protect, the provider of general insurance products to the financial services market, has revealed it will be targeting the schemes and affinity market.
After launching its affinity partnership programme in February, Select and Protect said it wanted to broaden its product range and distribution model in order to accommodate other routes to market.
As part of the next phase of its 'Elements' proposition, the provider said intermediaries, networks, affinity and non-financial partners
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business