Select and Protect, the provider of general insurance products to the financial services market, has revealed it will be targeting the schemes and affinity market.
After launching its affinity partnership programme in February, Select and Protect said it wanted to broaden its product range and distribution model in order to accommodate other routes to market.
As part of the next phase of its 'Elements' proposition, the provider said intermediaries, networks, affinity and non-financial partners wil
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017