Small and medium-sized businesses can now obtain risk management advice free of charge via a new website launched by Norwich Union (NU).
RiskManager helps businesses to; identify workplace hazards and implement measures to minimise risk to employees and members of the public; to comply with legislation and to prevent financial loss caused through accidents and injury.
Content on the website includes plain language fact sheets prepared by NU's risk experts, risk assessment checklists, accident
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022