Small and medium-sized businesses can now obtain risk management advice free of charge via a new website launched by Norwich Union (NU).
RiskManager helps businesses to; identify workplace hazards and implement measures to minimise risk to employees and members of the public; to comply with legislation and to prevent financial loss caused through accidents and injury.
Content on the website includes plain language fact sheets prepared by NU's risk experts, risk assessment checklists, accident
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal