The past six years has seen continual development and growth for the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) conference.
This year's event in Glasgow will be no different with more than 100 exhibitors, and delegate numbers set to surpass 2003 levels. But what do some of the attendees think? Is there still room for growth, or is there a danger that growth for the sake of growth may detract from the event's strengths?
Posing this question to a selection of individuals from across the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018