The past six years has seen continual development and growth for the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) conference.
This year's event in Glasgow will be no different with more than 100 exhibitors, and delegate numbers set to surpass 2003 levels. But what do some of the attendees think? Is there still room for growth, or is there a danger that growth for the sake of growth may detract from the event's strengths?
Posing this question to a selection of individuals from across the indus
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa