The Travel Protection Group has made a strategic decision to returnto the company's core business of broking and servicing its clients,following a review of the company's structure. This decision has resultedin the Travel & General Group acquiring its bespoke travel book ofbusiness and transferring operations to the City. The new entity willtrade under the name of TPG Insurance and will be headed up by StephenHoward and some of the key staff from the Travel Protection Group.
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures