The Travel Protection Group has made a strategic decision to returnto the company's core business of broking and servicing its clients,following a review of the company's structure. This decision has resultedin the Travel & General Group acquiring its bespoke travel book ofbusiness and transferring operations to the City. The new entity willtrade under the name of TPG Insurance and will be headed up by StephenHoward and some of the key staff from the Travel Protection Group.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices