The Travel Protection Group has made a strategic decision to returnto the company's core business of broking and servicing its clients,following a review of the company's structure. This decision has resultedin the Travel & General Group acquiring its bespoke travel book ofbusiness and transferring operations to the City. The new entity willtrade under the name of TPG Insurance and will be headed up by StephenHoward and some of the key staff from the Travel Protection Group.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies