Sponsored by Fortis
At the beginning of 2005, faced with several new entrants in the specialised vehicle market, Footman James set about finding a way of making its successful business even better.
In the first stage of the process, the personal lines team initiated what it has described as the most complex, in-depth profiling and segmentation of both live and lapsed customer databases in the company's history. This revealed that Footman James had 35,000 customers with more than one policy and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017