Disaster recovery can mean different things to different people.
The devastating recent tsunami in South East Asia and flooding in Carlisle bring that into sharp focus. In comparison, on a day-to-day basis, the industry is tested with more regular and commonplace incidents such as commercial fires or domestic burst pipes. To those involved these are all emergencies or traumas, the speed and effectiveness of recovery from which will be the litmus test of their insurer's response.
Whether we are
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda