Disaster recovery can mean different things to different people.
The devastating recent tsunami in South East Asia and flooding in Carlisle bring that into sharp focus. In comparison, on a day-to-day basis, the industry is tested with more regular and commonplace incidents such as commercial fires or domestic burst pipes. To those involved these are all emergencies or traumas, the speed and effectiveness of recovery from which will be the litmus test of their insurer's response.
Whether we are
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report