Boncaster has won the race to link up with Harley-Davidson FinancialServices and become the official supplier of the Harley Rider insurancescheme.
The broking arm of Cox Insurance has signed a deal to supply the schemewhich was launched last month.
Under the terms of the deal the scheme will be marketed throughHarley-Davidson's national network of approved dealerships and will beavailable on all new and used Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles.
Cox said the bespoke product offered competitive
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022