Boncaster has won the race to link up with Harley-Davidson FinancialServices and become the official supplier of the Harley Rider insurancescheme.
The broking arm of Cox Insurance has signed a deal to supply the schemewhich was launched last month.
Under the terms of the deal the scheme will be marketed throughHarley-Davidson's national network of approved dealerships and will beavailable on all new and used Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles.
Cox said the bespoke product offered competitive
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018