In some respects, the concept of insurance is still seen by many as a necessary evil, but few sectors of the industry have been more maligned than insurance surveying or, as it is commonly known today, risk management. However, attitudes are changing, and brokers and their clients are gradually becoming more open to the benefits of risk management.
One of the main reasons for this change in attitude is the approach that an increasing number of insurers are taking to the whole process. A more
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017