New research has revealed that over 60% of motor insurance customers will seek an alternative quote at the time of renewal, regardless of the price quoted by their insurer. Actuarial and business consultancy EMB, which carried out the study, also found that this number would rise to 87% in cases where current policy prices were set to increase. However, 70% of those surveyed said that price was not the primary factor influencing their insurance purchase.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties