New research has revealed that over 60% of motor insurance customers will seek an alternative quote at the time of renewal, regardless of the price quoted by their insurer. Actuarial and business consultancy EMB, which carried out the study, also found that this number would rise to 87% in cases where current policy prices were set to increase. However, 70% of those surveyed said that price was not the primary factor influencing their insurance purchase.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal