New research has revealed that over 60% of motor insurance customers will seek an alternative quote at the time of renewal, regardless of the price quoted by their insurer. Actuarial and business consultancy EMB, which carried out the study, also found that this number would rise to 87% in cases where current policy prices were set to increase. However, 70% of those surveyed said that price was not the primary factor influencing their insurance purchase.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover