Passengers involved in road accidents are failing to claim for compensation despite being legally entitled to do so, according to a new study by RAC Legal Services.
According to the study, 75% of Britons are unaware of their legal rights and confused about when they can make a claim.
The most common factor impeding a passenger from making a claim in the event of a road accident is if the driver is a loved one. Fifty two percent of the 2,500 people questioned said they would not claim after an
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel