Passengers involved in road accidents are failing to claim for compensation despite being legally entitled to do so, according to a new study by RAC Legal Services.
According to the study, 75% of Britons are unaware of their legal rights and confused about when they can make a claim.
The most common factor impeding a passenger from making a claim in the event of a road accident is if the driver is a loved one. Fifty two percent of the 2,500 people questioned said they would not claim after an
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club