The contact-centre industry is known for its staff retention difficulties.
Recent Health and Safety Executive research revealed that working in call centres is more stressful than any other job and that staff wellbeing is very low. Add to this their reputation for being like battery farms - cramped offices where the 'hens' are squeezed together to perform just one duty, with no thought for their feelings or comfort - and it's no wonder the industry has struggled to find and keep employees.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties