The contact-centre industry is known for its staff retention difficulties.
Recent Health and Safety Executive research revealed that working in call centres is more stressful than any other job and that staff wellbeing is very low. Add to this their reputation for being like battery farms - cramped offices where the 'hens' are squeezed together to perform just one duty, with no thought for their feelings or comfort - and it's no wonder the industry has struggled to find and keep employees.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda