The contact-centre industry is known for its staff retention difficulties.
Recent Health and Safety Executive research revealed that working in call centres is more stressful than any other job and that staff wellbeing is very low. Add to this their reputation for being like battery farms - cramped offices where the 'hens' are squeezed together to perform just one duty, with no thought for their feelings or comfort - and it's no wonder the industry has struggled to find and keep employees.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal