Bennetts Insurance has been acquired by its management team in a deal backed by specialist management buyout firm Advantage Capital.
The management team, led by chief executive Ian Darbyshire and finance director John Langley, is expected to take a significant stake in a business that they have made profitable in two years.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa