Bennetts Insurance has been acquired by its management team in a deal backed by specialist management buyout firm Advantage Capital.
The management team, led by chief executive Ian Darbyshire and finance director John Langley, is expected to take a significant stake in a business that they have made profitable in two years.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover