Bennetts Insurance has been acquired by its management team in a deal backed by specialist management buyout firm Advantage Capital.
The management team, led by chief executive Ian Darbyshire and finance director John Langley, is expected to take a significant stake in a business that they have made profitable in two years.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit