Risk managers must play their part in securing contract certainty, a senior Axa executive has said.
Speaking at the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (Airmic) conference in Brighton, Ian Wilson, head of operations at Axa Corporate Solutions, asked risk managers to identify their priorities.
He said: "Although I accept that responsibility for delivering contract certainty lies mainly with the underwriting and broking communities, it will only happen if insurance buyers change their way
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say