Risk managers must play their part in securing contract certainty, a senior Axa executive has said.
Speaking at the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (Airmic) conference in Brighton, Ian Wilson, head of operations at Axa Corporate Solutions, asked risk managers to identify their priorities.
He said: "Although I accept that responsibility for delivering contract certainty lies mainly with the underwriting and broking communities, it will only happen if insurance buyers change their way
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies