Risk managers must play their part in securing contract certainty, a senior Axa executive has said.
Speaking at the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (Airmic) conference in Brighton, Ian Wilson, head of operations at Axa Corporate Solutions, asked risk managers to identify their priorities.
He said: "Although I accept that responsibility for delivering contract certainty lies mainly with the underwriting and broking communities, it will only happen if insurance buyers change their
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties