I bid farewell to my husband and the triplets to catch the 6.19am train from Hassocks, near Brighton, to London Bridge. The one-hour journey gives me a chance to plan what I need to achieve in the day ahead.
There is a lot to think about, as my role is incredibly varied. Put simply, my brief is to co-ordinate and direct all aspects of Royal & Sun Alliance's (RSA) Technical Academy, which was set-up last year to support and develop technical excellence among its nearly 10,000 underwriting, cla
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April