Research from software house Sirius has suggested that the typical cost of a small e-commerce project could cost a broker at least £140,000 as a total four-year cost.
Working from research from Gartner - which states that the average cost of developing and launching an enterprise e-commerce website is £530,000 - Sirius has calculated that a similar system for the insurance industry would cost an average of £140,800.
Neil Atkins, group marketing director at Sirius, said that cost has been so
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD