Research from software house Sirius has suggested that the typical cost of a small e-commerce project could cost a broker at least £140,000 as a total four-year cost.
Working from research from Gartner - which states that the average cost of developing and launching an enterprise e-commerce website is £530,000 - Sirius has calculated that a similar system for the insurance industry would cost an average of £140,800.
Neil Atkins, group marketing director at Sirius, said that cost has been so hi
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022