Crawford & Company has re-written its online claims file enquiry system, ePrime, using the latest Microsoft.NET software. The bespoke interface to the company's claims system allows customers to search the Crawford claims database and view the whole claim file online in real-time. The firm says the re-written version is more secure, with an improved look and extra features.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties