Crawford & Company has re-written its online claims file enquiry system, ePrime, using the latest Microsoft.NET software. The bespoke interface to the company's claims system allows customers to search the Crawford claims database and view the whole claim file online in real-time. The firm says the re-written version is more secure, with an improved look and extra features.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say