Crawford & Company has re-written its online claims file enquiry system, ePrime, using the latest Microsoft.NET software. The bespoke interface to the company's claims system allows customers to search the Crawford claims database and view the whole claim file online in real-time. The firm says the re-written version is more secure, with an improved look and extra features.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies