To say that the outsourcing industry is evolving is something of an understatement. The latest research from the National Outsourcing Association (NOA) now identifies another challenge for UK-based companies, in the form of offshore firms setting up UK operations.
According to the research, 88% of respondents surveyed cited multi-shoring as a long-term trend, predicting that many Indian, Chinese and Eastern European providers are set to establish onshore operations here in the UK.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5