Businesses are running the risk of rendering their building insurance policy worthless by ignoring the full implications of recent changes to UK fire safety regulations.
The Fire Safety Order, which came into force in October last year, fundamentally changed the way that fire safety was administered by making the 'responsible person' of a company liable for the implementation of fire safety on the premises.
Richard Norman, managing director of hygiene and fire safety specialist, Indepth Hygien
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover