Businesses are running the risk of rendering their building insurance policy worthless by ignoring the full implications of recent changes to UK fire safety regulations.
The Fire Safety Order, which came into force in October last year, fundamentally changed the way that fire safety was administered by making the 'responsible person' of a company liable for the implementation of fire safety on the premises.
Richard Norman, managing director of hygiene and fire safety specialist, Indepth Hygien
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal