Businesses are running the risk of rendering their building insurance policy worthless by ignoring the full implications of recent changes to UK fire safety regulations.
The Fire Safety Order, which came into force in October last year, fundamentally changed the way that fire safety was administered by making the 'responsible person' of a company liable for the implementation of fire safety on the premises.
Richard Norman, managing director of hygiene and fire safety specialist, Indepth
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018