In keeping with Insurance Age's operational values we feel any event that a broker attends should include 'hands on' advice, generating ideas that can be successfully implemented when they return to their business.
We also believe they should give the traditionally isolated broker the opportunity to share ideas and circulate with their fellow brokers - an opportunity that they, unfortunately, do not get that often.
Insurance Age's roots lie at the heart of the broking industry and in line with
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018