In keeping with Insurance Age's operational values we feel any event that a broker attends should include 'hands on' advice, generating ideas that can be successfully implemented when they return to their business.
We also believe they should give the traditionally isolated broker the opportunity to share ideas and circulate with their fellow brokers - an opportunity that they, unfortunately, do not get that often.
Insurance Age's roots lie at the heart of the broking industry and in line with
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022