Throughout the industry, the need for good systematic training is widely accepted. The key issues are how and for what purpose the training is given.
Since January this year, intermediaries must comply with Financial Services Authority (FSA) standards of competence in their business operations and service to the public. Insurers committed to their broker network are, on the other hand, keen to ensure the quality and efficiency of their distribution channels and the protection of brand values.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022