Throughout the industry, the need for good systematic training is widely accepted. The key issues are how and for what purpose the training is given.
Since January this year, intermediaries must comply with Financial Services Authority (FSA) standards of competence in their business operations and service to the public. Insurers committed to their broker network are, on the other hand, keen to ensure the quality and efficiency of their distribution channels and the protection of brand values.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018