Customer service is a key element to every business, as maintaining a good reputation often means the difference between success and failure. The customer service provider winner has been a consistent performer in this field, and one that is continually developing its focus on service. Caravan Guard impressed the judges with its enjoyable working environment, which is balanced with client focus and team capability, prompting them to note: "The high staff retention is linked to how well they work
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017