As far as Joe Public is concerned, when they think of insurance it is a fair bet they think of the claim. After all, annual renewals aside, the most important interface a policyholder has with the insurance industry is if they ever have to make a claim and test the effectiveness and suitability of the contract they have entered into.
Given the importance of claims then, perhaps it should come as no surprise that for many years insurance brokers with delegated authority have sought to offer a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017