How do you know each other?
David: We met in 1990 when Dominic was already working for Commercial Union (CU), and I joined the support team - we worked together for about four years. When I left CU, we stayed in contact through playing sport together and work events, as I was also working for a broker that Dominic would visit.
When did you both decide that you wanted to set up a business together?
Dominic: We had both come to the point in our careers where we wanted to make our own decisions. In 20
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel