An industry-wide survey has found that while customers expect better service from their insurer provider, more than 80% of claimants said they were 'satisfied' with the recent claims service they had received - with 62% being 'very satisfied'. The study, conducted on behalf of General Insurance Market Research within Aura (Gimra), also found improvements in the level of interest and care after a claim had been settled, as well as the communication between the insurance companies and claimant
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017