Insurers may talk the talk but they don't walk the walk if the response of brokers in our survey is anything to go by. The majority of brokers surveyed did not feel that insurers were responding to their needs effectively. One broker commented that insurers should: "Stay fair in dealing with brokers and show the same aggressive attitude in writing business as their own direct arms. They should also be consistent to brokers and clients in their underwriting approaches." This was a common comp
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017