The strong performance of the corporate healthcare market remains the big success story for UK health insurers. It is a business that has grown by well over half a million people in the past five years - from 4.97 million in 1999 to 5.56 million in 2003, according to analyst Laing & Buisson.
It is also a market where intermediaries predominate - especially in respect of larger group schemes - and, with the convergence in January of Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation for life and ge
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017