The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) will undertake a radical overhaul to become a leading provider of risk management education within five years. The revamp will include a review of the IRM's academic qualifications and restructuring of the membership grades.
Following a six-month strategic review, IRM chairman Ian McNeil and ceo Steve Fowler announced the future plan at the organisation's annual risk forum.
Mr McNeil explained: "The IRM today is successful. The membership is growing and
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed