The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) will undertake a radical overhaul to become a leading provider of risk management education within five years. The revamp will include a review of the IRM's academic qualifications and restructuring of the membership grades.
Following a six-month strategic review, IRM chairman Ian McNeil and ceo Steve Fowler announced the future plan at the organisation's annual risk forum.
Mr McNeil explained: "The IRM today is successful. The membership is growing and w
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover