The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) will undertake a radical overhaul to become a leading provider of risk management education within five years. The revamp will include a review of the IRM's academic qualifications and restructuring of the membership grades.
Following a six-month strategic review, IRM chairman Ian McNeil and ceo Steve Fowler announced the future plan at the organisation's annual risk forum.
Mr McNeil explained: "The IRM today is successful. The membership is growing and w
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa