The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has expanded the ways in whichits members can become Fellows of the organisation.
Under the new scheme, professional development points can be earnedthrough accredited work experience, the achievement of other relevantrisk-related qualifications, publication of articles or papers, or throughcontributions to the IRM's own development.
These points count toward election to fellowship, which in turn confersfull voting rights on the individual as well as
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018