The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has expanded the ways in whichits members can become Fellows of the organisation.
Under the new scheme, professional development points can be earnedthrough accredited work experience, the achievement of other relevantrisk-related qualifications, publication of articles or papers, or throughcontributions to the IRM's own development.
These points count toward election to fellowship, which in turn confersfull voting rights on the individual as well as enti
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover