The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has expanded the ways in whichits members can become Fellows of the organisation.
Under the new scheme, professional development points can be earnedthrough accredited work experience, the achievement of other relevantrisk-related qualifications, publication of articles or papers, or throughcontributions to the IRM's own development.
These points count toward election to fellowship, which in turn confersfull voting rights on the individual as well as enti
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa