The Scottish Parliament has voted to introduce smoke free enclosed public places. This will have implications for employers and employees in all workplaces, including all offices as well as bars, restaurants, hospitals and schools across Scotland. The new law is contained in the Smoking, Health and Social Care (Scotland) Act which was passed by the Scottish Parliament on 30 June.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022