The Scottish Parliament has voted to introduce smoke free enclosed public places. This will have implications for employers and employees in all workplaces, including all offices as well as bars, restaurants, hospitals and schools across Scotland. The new law is contained in the Smoking, Health and Social Care (Scotland) Act which was passed by the Scottish Parliament on 30 June.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties