New legislation on racial and sexual-orientation discrimination willbe in place by the end of this year. This is probably overdue, and part ofthe Government's plan to scrutinise working procedure and its role inbusiness. More significant, however, is the proposed legislation onageism, due to come into effect by the end of 2006. With people livinglonger and with their pension funds worth less, working into old age isbecoming a very real prospect, and the new proposals reflect that.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover