Independent East Anglian broker Ryan Insurance has formed apartnership with Ensors, a Suffolk-based firm of chartered accountants,with the aim of creating a network of firms offering a local service.
Both companies employ more than 100 people at seven different offices,with a large base of both personal and corporate clients.
Ryan Insurance director Tim Ryan said that both organisations recognisedthe benefits of working with firms similar to themselves to gain access tonew client bases and inc
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson