Independent East Anglian broker Ryan Insurance has formed apartnership with Ensors, a Suffolk-based firm of chartered accountants,with the aim of creating a network of firms offering a local service.
Both companies employ more than 100 people at seven different offices,with a large base of both personal and corporate clients.
Ryan Insurance director Tim Ryan said that both organisations recognisedthe benefits of working with firms similar to themselves to gain access tonew client bases and inc
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth