Small and medium sized enterprises are increasingly recognising the need for effective risk management and have a more positive attitude towards improving existing risk management mechanisms, claimed a report commissioned by the General Insurance Market Association. Around 83% of respondents viewed advice on risk management as 'very' or 'quite useful'.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022