Small and medium sized enterprises are increasingly recognising the need for effective risk management and have a more positive attitude towards improving existing risk management mechanisms, claimed a report commissioned by the General Insurance Market Association. Around 83% of respondents viewed advice on risk management as 'very' or 'quite useful'.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018