Recent research has shown that insurance brokers control around 90% of the commercial insurance market, and continue to enjoy a significant position within the personal lines market, but why is this?
One of the key reasons is because we are here, there and everywhere.
When my father left the Road Transport and General in 1967 to start broking, he set up in Irvine, because down the road in Ayr, there were over 100 insurance institutions representing general insurers, life insurers, agents and
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties