Recent research has shown that insurance brokers control around 90% of the commercial insurance market, and continue to enjoy a significant position within the personal lines market, but why is this?
One of the key reasons is because we are here, there and everywhere.
When my father left the Road Transport and General in 1967 to start broking, he set up in Irvine, because down the road in Ayr, there were over 100 insurance institutions representing general insurers, life insurers, agents and b
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022