It may not be the sexiest of topics but latent defects insurance is cover that only the bravest, or the most risk-inclined, of developers would ignore. As the construction and design methods of multi-million-pound projects become increasingly sophisticated, the need for defects insurance has never been more pertinent.
However, there is a distinct disparity between the uptake of this type of cover and what experts in the field believe is required - but what exactly is a latent defect?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure