While there is often much talk about IT initiatives in the insurance industry which allow brokers to efficiently obtain quotes, there is not so much coverage about the more mundane, but still essential, back- office functions.
This is where insurer Axa has recently stepped in, in an attempt to digitise the often slow and paper-based job of settling premiums between broker and insurer.
Linaker, a South-west-based brokerage dealing predominantly in commercial lines, was one of the first intermed
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal