While there is often much talk about IT initiatives in the insurance industry which allow brokers to efficiently obtain quotes, there is not so much coverage about the more mundane, but still essential, back- office functions.
This is where insurer Axa has recently stepped in, in an attempt to digitise the often slow and paper-based job of settling premiums between broker and insurer.
Linaker, a South-west-based brokerage dealing predominantly in commercial lines, was one of the first intermed
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover