While there is often much talk about IT initiatives in the insurance industry which allow brokers to efficiently obtain quotes, there is not so much coverage about the more mundane, but still essential, back- office functions.
This is where insurer Axa has recently stepped in, in an attempt to digitise the often slow and paper-based job of settling premiums between broker and insurer.
Linaker, a South-west-based brokerage dealing predominantly in commercial lines, was one of the first
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018