Few of the growing number of broking networks and alliances in the market will fit a rigid mould - or bear any fair comparison with regard to terms, conditions, services or benefits. Brokers need to be clear about the wide range of options available in taking their business down the network route, including 'real costs' and associated risks.
Membership can enhance access to profitable lines and markets, deliver increased efficiencies from group purchasing and dedicated IT systems, and offer s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017